Run 2 Rhythm Pty Ltd (“run2rhythm”) is committed to providing you with the highest levels of service. This includes protecting your privacy.
The personal information that is held by run2rhythm may include your name, date of birth, current addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, occupation, your run2rhythm username and password and information you complete in your run2rhythm profile. run2rhythm also holds details of your run2rhythm purchases (including their status).
How we collect personal information
run2rhythm collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information in run2r.com registration forms or contact forms, or other forms on our website;
- from run2rhythm’s own records of how you use run2r.com services
How we use personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you by streamlining the process of previewing and purchasing music tracks;
- provide the services you require from run2r.com;
- administer and manage run2rhythm services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of new services or improvements to existing services; and
- develop run2rhythm services;
Your personal information is collected so that run2rhythm may also promote its services to you (both electronically and by way of direct mail). run2rhythm may undertake, from time to time, marketing activities to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish run2rhythm to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please contact us here and ask to be removed from this service.
By registering at run2r.com you allow us to contact you electronically or by direct mail in relation to our services and products. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please contact us and ask to be removed from this service.
When we disclose personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, run2r.com may need to disclose some limited personal information to organisations outside of run2rhythm . Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to run2r.com providing its services to you. We may require to disclose some of your details to facilitate:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions; and
- web site usage analysis.
run2rhythm takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. In addition, run2r.com may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- Run 2 Rhythm Pty Ltd’s professional advisers, including its accountants, auditors, lawyers, credit service providers and financial service providers; and
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
Run 2 Rhythm Pty Ltd web site
run2rhythm provides products and services via its web site run2r.com. When you visit run2rhythm's website, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists run2rhythm to improve the structure of its web sites and monitor their performance.
How we maintain accurate information
run2rhythm.com takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate and complete. However, the accuracy of our information depends on the information you provide and the frequency with which you review it. run2rhythm.com recommends that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- review your online information through our website and regularly update it.
You can access personal information
You have the right to access any personal information that we keep, subject to those exceptions that are allowed by law. To do so, put your request in writing send it by mail to run2rhythm.com at the details shown here.
run2rhythm.com reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
To contact us
If you have a question related to our privacy policies, please contact us here.