Benefits of run2rhythm running music
Running in sync with the music.
When jogging or running, very few people can sustain a controlled rhythmic pace over time. Most tend to start too fast and never get to complete the full period they planned. Listening to music to run with from run2rhythm and choosing the appropriate BPM to run to:
- gives run cadence control.
- puts bounce in your step.
- help simulate speeds required to achieve run/race goals. I.E if your aim is to complete a 10km run in 50 minutes, selecting our music with 166 BPM will simulate the pace required.
- will help you avoid injuries and illness so frequently common among runners due to “over-use” and “over-training”
- helps the breathing pattern become more relaxed thus more efficient oxygen intake.
- keeps the cadence correct and reinforces the ‘effort/relax’ aspect of ideal running – something running to HR (heart rate) and pace cannot do.
- helps the muscles to relax during a long run resulting in better capillary blood flow and less muscle fatigue.
- improves the ability to use fat as a fuel source.
- will improve the muscle’s ability to store glycogen.
- helps you find the mind and body meld that puts you ‘in the zone’.
- makes you feel good.
You will find that you will enjoy your running more, feel relaxed and be surprised at how fast the time seems to go. run2rhythm running music and jogging music also helps you complete your run more effectively and if you start to feel a bit tired during a long run the rhythm keeps you at it.
Refer to our Technical pages for help in selecting the BPM to suit you
In the zone
There are moments in life when our body and mind seem to be in perfect synchronization. A moment, of feeling really good! These moments are rare and certainly not prolonged when doing physical exercise such as running. When you run to music with a beat that matches your running stride you will notice the difference.
“The sweet spot” is that point of perfection when you “whack” play the perfect forearm volley in tennis or “smack” the perfect drive down the fairway in golf or “stride” the perfect “rhythm” while running or jogging.
“In the zone” is keeping in the sweet spot for an extended period of time. It is when the mind and body are in harmony and operating at optimum synchronization.
run2rhythm has designed original musical compositions to help you to hit the “sweet spot quickly” and then stay “in the zone” for a longer period of time. Many of our test group have commented that they have actually reached a “body/mind meld” (their words not ours) during their run.